Two easy steps to registration:
1. Complete the three page registration form and mail all three pages to:
399 Valleyview Crescent
2. Mail a cheque or international bank draft in CDN dollars to:
Atlin, BC, V0W 1A0
$150 per spot (15 feet of display space). You can register for 1 or 2 or more spots.
The Registration Fee is payable by check or money order/international bank draft prior to the festival and guarantees your spot. The Additional Fee is payable on Sunday afternoon. (Sorry, we do not yet have the ability to accept payment electronically or through a credit card payment.)
Less than $1000 of sales over the weekend: none
$1000 – $2000 of sales over the weekend: $ 60
$2000 – $3000 of sales over the weekend: $120
$3000 – $4000 of sales over the weekend: $180
Our Additional Fees are based on trust and the system of honesty. Please pay Additional Fees by 4pm on Sunday afternoon at the Ticket Tent.
Your Registration Fee gives you full access to all festival events (one festival ticket for each vendor registration), free camping and parking. Weekend Passes for your helpers can be purchased at the gate. We suggest you register early if you want to be guaranteed a booth as we are limited to 35 spots.
Contact Jak Bedard
There are 3 different areas
where you can set up as a vendor :
- Food Vendor Area: in the back corner alongside the fence.
Limited electricity available. You MUST have a temporary food vendor license. They are quick and easy to get. Contact BC Ministry of Health or 250-847-6400.
- Central Marketplace: for small vendors. Spots are basically 15×15 with some extra space in the back. There is no space for cars in the Central Marketplace.
- Extended Vendor Area: alongside the fence. Each spot has 15 feet of display area in the front plus extra space in the back. For vendors who register for 2 or more spots and for vendors who bring their cars, vans, RV, merchandising-tents, etc.
Vendor policies and guidelines for a
smooth and happy festival for everybody.
- We want the right spot for the right vendor in accordance with customer and festival needs. This year we will assign you your spot. Please fill out the vendor application form.
- If you bring a vehicle into the vendor area you must be in before 2pm on Friday. You can set up your booth as early as Thursday noon . You may leave your car in the vendor area during the time of the festival (does not apply for the Central Market Place and Food Vendor Area). However, it may not be possible to drive your car in or out of the Main Stage Area during the time of the festival. If that is a concern to you, you can leave your vehicle at your campsite or hotel.
- You supply all your display and sales needs. We do not supply power (except for food vendors), tents, tables or chairs.
- Hours of operations are your choice, however you may not pack up and leave before Sunday 6 p.m.
- No camping on the festival grounds! However, there will be a special campsite for vendors close to the festival-grounds.
- We are proud of our Green and Clean Festival. Please help us to keep it this way. We do not charge any damage deposits, but we do ask you to clean up thoroughly during your stay and when you leave. This includes also any small garbage articles like candy paper and cigarette butts.
- Although there is security all night long, the Festival will not take any responsibility for the security of your goods.
Tarahne Park is approximately 3 blocks north of town.